As of August 30, 2023
Article 1 Definition of Personal Information
“Personal Information” refers to "Personal Information" as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act"), and refers to personal identification information that can identify a specific individual by itself, such as name, date of birth, address, or other description contained in the information, appearance, fingerprints, voiceprint data, or the insurer number on a health insurance card.
Regardless of whether or not it constitutes Personal Information, we also automatically collect the following types of information within the Service, which is necessary to improve service convenience and maintenance: email address, cookie information, IP address, identifier information such as subscriber and unique device ID, mobile device ID, date and time of use, device information, etc.
We may automatically collect and use data contained in log files. Information in log files may include the following information
(1) IP address
(2) ISP (Internet Service Provider)
(3) The web browser used to access the Service
(4) Time of access to the Service
(5) Web pages accessed on the Service
(6) Other anonymous use data
Article 2 Method of Collection of Personal Information, etc.
- We may request Personal Information from you on the Service, including your name, address, e-mail address, and wallet address. We may also collect Personal Information provided by you through the Service or in connection with contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions.
- We may collect Personal Information, transaction records, or payment information that you provide to our partners (including information providers, advertisers, and ad-serving companies).
Article 3 Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
The purposes for which we collect and use Personal Information are as follows
(1) To provide and operate this service
(2) To analyze collected Personal Information and provide and operate the Service in accordance with the interests and preferences of Users
(3) To respond to inquiries from Users (including to confirm the identity of the User)
(4) To send Users information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the Service that you are using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
(5) To contact Users as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
(7) To allow Users to view, change, or delete their own Registered Information, or view the status of their usage.
(8) To charge Users for paid services
(9) To deliver products, goods, etc. related to the Service to Users
(10) To include the User's Personal Information on name plates, certificates, etc. as a benefit of this service
(11) Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 Change of Purpose of Use
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of Personal Information only when it is reasonably deemed that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User or publicly announce on the Company's Website, in a manner prescribed by the Company, of the purpose of use after the change.
Article 5 Provision of Personal Data, etc. to Third Parties
We may provide information about your use of the Service to third-party ad-serving companies in order to deliver advertisements on the Service and on third-party websites about products and services that may be of interest to you. These third-party ad-serving companies may obtain cookies that are stored on your device or may use web beacons, pixel tags, or other technologies to track your visit. If you do not wish to opt out of cookie collection and cookie-based ad serving, please contact the ad-serving company.
In the event that we provide cookies and other personally-related information (as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 7 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) to a third party, such as an advertising distribution company, as set forth in the preceding paragraph, if such third party is expected to acquire such personally-related information as personal data (as defined in Article 16, Paragraph 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, hereinafter simply referred to as "personal data") as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we shall provide the relevant recipient with appropriate consent to acquire such personally-related information as personal data that identifies the User. In the event that the third party is expected to acquire the Personal Information as personal data (as defined in Article 16, Paragraph 3 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, hereinafter simply referred to as "personal data"), we will confirm that the User has given appropriate consent for the third party to acquire the Personal Information as personal data that identifies the User.
We will not provide personal data to third parties without prior consent of the User, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
(2) Cases in which the provision of Personal Information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
(3) Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining the consent of the individual may impede the execution of such affairs.
(4) When the following matters are notified or announced in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee
(a) The purpose of use includes provision to third parties
(b) Data items provided to third parties
(c) Means or method of provision to third parties
(d) Cease to provide Personal Information to third parties at the request of the individual.
(e) Method of accepting the person's request
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not be considered a third party.
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal data within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) Cases in which personal data is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) Cases in which personal data will be used jointly with a specific person, and in which this fact, the items of personal data to be jointly used, the scope of the joint Users, the purpose of use by the User, and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal data are notified to the person in advance, or are made readily available to the person in question, or the name of the person responsible for the management of said personal data is made readily accessible to the person in advance.
Article 6 Disclosure of Retained Personal Data
When we receive a request from a User to disclose retained personal data (as defined in Article 16, Paragraph 4 of the Personal Information Protection Law, hereinafter simply referred to as "retained personal data"), we will disclose such data to the User without delay. However, if disclosure would result in any of the following cases, the Company may not disclose all or part of the Retained Personal Data, and if the Company decides not to disclose the Retained Personal Data, it will notify the User to that effect without delay. In addition, a fee prescribed by the Company will be charged for the disclosure of retained personal data.
(1) If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of our business or other violations of laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, we will not disclose non-Personal Information, such as historical information and characteristic information.
Article 7 Correction, etc. of Retained Personal Data
- In the event that personal data held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add to, or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Revise") the personal data held by the Company in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company.
- If we receive a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deem it necessary to respond to such request, we will Revise the relevant retained personal data without delay.
- In the event of correction, etc. based on the preceding paragraph, or in the event of a decision not to make such Revision, the Company shall notify the User of such decision without delay.
Article 8 Suspension of Use of Retained Personal Data, etc.
In the event that a User requests us to stop using or delete (hereinafter referred to as “Suspend Usage”) his/her retained personal data for any of the following reasons, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
(1) Cases in which the purpose of use is handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the intended purpose of use
(2) Cases in which the retained personal data was obtained by wrongful means
(3) If the information is used in a manner that may encourage or induce illegal or unjust acts
(4) When there is no longer a need for us to use the User's retained personal data
(5) When there has been or is likely to be a leakage, loss, or damage (hereinafter referred to as "Leakage") of retained personal data containing Personal Information requiring special consideration
(6) Where there has been or is likely to be a Leakage of retained personal data that is likely to cause property damage due to unauthorized use
(7) Where there has been or is likely to be a Leakage of retained personal data that may have been made for wrongful purposes
(8) When there has been or is likely to be a Leakage of retained personal data to more than 1,000 Users
(9) Cases in which the handling of such retained personal data is likely to harm the rights or legitimate interests of the User
If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we determine that it is necessary to comply with the request, we will suspend use, etc. of the retained personal data concerned without delay.
In the event of Suspension of Usage based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or in the event of a decision not to Suspend Usage, the Company shall notify the User of this without delay.
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of Users due to the large cost of suspension of use or other difficulties in taking such measures, such alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 9 Security Control of Retained Personal Data
In order to prevent leakage or loss of personal data held by the Company, the Company will take the following measures for security control.
(1) Selection and assignment of a person responsible for handling Personal Information
(2) Conducting training sessions for our employees on the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations
(3) Establishment of rules for handling Personal Information
(4) Establishment of a security system necessary to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access
(5) To understand the status of compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations or implementation of security control measures at companies that manage and operate data servers on which we store Personal Information.
(6) Other security control measures deemed necessary by the Company
Article 10 Handling of Personal Data of Residents of the European Union
- Under the GDPR, Users residing in the EU have the right to request a copy of their personal data stored with us (Art. 15 GDPR). You also have the right to request correction (Article 16 GDPR), deletion (Article 17 GDPR) or restriction (Article 18 GDPR) of your personal data.
- By providing us with an email address from a User residing in the EU, we can send the information requested by the User or confirm the completion of a request for correction, deletion or restriction of data (Art. 19 GDPR). Requests for personal data from persons other than the User himself/herself may be sent to our Data Protection Officer.
- If a User residing in the EU objects to our processing of his/her personal data, he/she has the right to object to the processing of such personal data at any time (Art. 21 GDPR). Objections regarding the processing of personal data may be made via the Company.
Article 11 Personal Information of Children
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such children. If we learn that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a user under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties. With regards to the requirement under the GDPR to obtain Users' consent for the collection of their Personal Information, we do not collect Personal Information from Users under the age of 16 (or under the age specified by the law of the particular country).
Article 13 Compliance with Laws and Regulations
In handling Users' Personal Information, we will comply with the relevant laws and regulations regarding the protection of Personal Information in Japan, as well as internal rules and regulations.
Article 14. Address of the Company and Name of Representative
The address of the Company and the name of its representative are as follows
Address: Da Vinci Ogawamachi Bldg 3F, 2-4-1 Kandanishiki-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0054 (Japan)
Name of Representative: Taichi Nakamura
Article 15 Contact for Inquiries
Contact: Personal Information Response Desk, Anique Inc.